A single part tile adhesive that is specially formulated to provide extra adhesion and flexibility when rapid fixing of stone and ceramic is required.
- Formulated for porcelain and fully vitrified tiles.
- Natural stone.
- Sets in 3 hours.
- Suitable for underfloor/tile heating.
- Internal or external use.
- crucial for areas of movement.
A single part tile advesive that provides flexible adhesion for fixing stone and ceramic tiles. Semi-Rapid Setaflex provides an extended open time of 90-120 minutes which is approximatley double that of rapid setting adhesives.
- 6 hour set time.
- Solution to fixing large format tiles.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Internal and external use.
- Crucial for areas of movement.
Standard Setaflex has an extended pot life of 3-4 hours which is perfect for when longer working times are neccassary as well as genuine S1 flexibility which allows it to be suitable for an extensive range of substrates and tiles.
- Suitable for fixing ceramic, natural stone and porcelain tiles.
- Created for fixing to timber substrates.
- Ideal for use with Underfloor Heating Systems.
- Enhanced slip resistance, perfect for fixing large format tiles.
- Ideal for Wet Rooms and Swimming Pools.
- 3mm – 12mm bed depth.
- Internal & External use.